I just saw these last week on Tim Holtz's site. Now you know Tim has great tutorials of his own ALL the time, so be sure to stick around his site or just put it on your feeder or blog roll or something. Whenever you feel your mojo slipping away, Tim can sure get you back into a happy inspired mode.
So what am I sharing that isn't a tutorial? Well these. Lots of charts that you can fill in with the colors you already own. You could take a photo of this on your smart phone once you've stamped in your colors and then look at your chart next time you're shopping and wonder ...Did I just buy Crushed Olive or was that one out of stock last time I had a Michaels' coupon... How cool is this? Lots of charts for lots of products. Check it out!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Years ago when I was in high school, our class visited Antietam Battlefield which is not that far away in Maryland. I really didn't know...
Tomorrow will mark 8 weeks since knee surgery and I've missed the activity of exercise and movement. While PT was great, when it ended ...
1. Things I didn't know....re interstates. On the east coast we say e.g. I-95 (aka known as the road from hell) but in California they ...
When we first bought a timeshare in SC, we started the tradition of stopping for lunch in Midlothian just outside of Richmond VA. It was the...
Each trip to Northern Italy has involved an attempted trip to the Swiss border. It's never quite happened and this day was no exception....
Not a lot going on this week or even a lot of thoughts in my head. Winter time brain perhaps, but it does feel just right. Then again, the b...
While things have happened round here and we both have gone places, it's been a nice good slow start to the year. Staying in, some very ...
talk about good... Back in 2006, a bunch of us, who were renovating or had renovated our kitchens, shared our food recipes in an online ...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having h...
There is a new blog-ish column in the Washington Post's Style section written by a mid 40s, newly divorced woman. I may be slightly off...