I just saw these last week on Tim Holtz's site. Now you know Tim has great tutorials of his own ALL the time, so be sure to stick around his site or just put it on your feeder or blog roll or something. Whenever you feel your mojo slipping away, Tim can sure get you back into a happy inspired mode.
So what am I sharing that isn't a tutorial? Well these. Lots of charts that you can fill in with the colors you already own. You could take a photo of this on your smart phone once you've stamped in your colors and then look at your chart next time you're shopping and wonder ...Did I just buy Crushed Olive or was that one out of stock last time I had a Michaels' coupon... How cool is this? Lots of charts for lots of products. Check it out!
- ► 2014 (140)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Where am I? not home for a week. A week all by myself. A week where there's a bit of a net break again. A happy healthy week. See you so...
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...
seriously, not sure this place exists in MD
I'm thinking this was in the late summer of 1971 a time when my grandmother and cousin came over to England. If it was, then we took my ...
No "5 on Friday " this week, as I'm taking a 3 day JinShinJyutsu course. I've taken many in the past but this one concen...
Back from my week of dogsitting, I accomplished a few things. I was able to - get a fairly good handle on PSE11 after balking about start...
2012 scallops for dinner
damn, it was good
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.