This is a good video showing you some of the steps you can take to make an overlay from a texture image you may have.Don't you just love retired people like Karen who shares her wonderful talent freely?
Be sure and go visit her site to see the wonderful array of tutorials she has! Thank you Karen!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
At a gathering at Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Tom's house, young Kevin apparently planned to test out his future role as a comedian. Cous...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
Goodbye February! After many years of mild winters, I am so not used to cold and snow and especially COLD cold. We used to think just below...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...