Ok, not a full serenade today but a high recommendation for this series whether you watch it on YouTube, Netflix or the occasional PBS. Having lived in the North of England for many years, I found the series a real glimpse back at the days of my first UK visit in 1965 til my move there in 1968.
- ► 2016 (161)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ok, not a man but a little boy born in Yorkshire. After 30 years, I finally got some of my older photo albums from former husband. I wonder...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
I want to go here!
Another one of the photos sent to me by my cousin Joe. This is the house in MD where I spent most of my growing up years until I was marrie...
Breast cancer....no, no, I don't have it but I have a mammogram scheduled for next month. Trust me, they are not that bad, and for the ...
Sometimes Budapest seemed to be a blur of activities. We never really had much free time to explore places we had seen on our previous trip ...
Cleaned up the worktable pre trip. I love seeing the wood again! One bit remaining from punching a bunch of items to send on to little ...
Another one of those hot hot weeks that I've very glad is in the past. He was in Alaska fishing and I had myself a staycation of sorts....
The last of the three photos sent to me by my cousin. I added a sepia filter, straightened and cropped this one but left it with the trio...
loved this look in UK