Just wondering if the snow we got this weekend will be it for Winter 2012? Valentine's Day is traditionally the time we get a good storm, but that may be the kind of thing that we now say happened in 'the old days.' If this is it for snow, I'm ok. I would like a week of good hard frosts though to kill all those buggy varmints that can cause havoc in the summer.
If you're in the land of heavy snows and permafrost, well you have my sympathy. You landscapes are pretty but all in all I'm happy with the climate I have.
- ► 2015 (191)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This photo of my daughter and friends (?) had to be in the 80s or else Mamie was just back from a NASA mission.
An easy start to the day and then retracing my steps somewhat as I headed south. It was more of a keep driving trip but I had hoped to find...
A wonderful week with a trip across the Potomac to visit Dick's cousin and son. A perfect autumn day to start this week. Home life w...
The final days at Hilton Head got a more artsy treatment. I haven't done that for a while and I've missed it but I have to be in the...
A mixed week with a lot of good and a couple of doses of crazy. Fortunately, none of the crazy belongs to us! Not my circus, not my monkeys...
I loved this project so much when I did it last November, when on Day 11 I had my knee replaced. I really didn't know how I would actual...
found on blazepress.com
Saying grace before carving the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner in the home of Earle Landis in Neffsville, Pennsylvania in 1942
Lately it seems that each thing I want or need to do has something that I need to do first. The primary one that comes to mind was printing ...