Just wondering if the snow we got this weekend will be it for Winter 2012? Valentine's Day is traditionally the time we get a good storm, but that may be the kind of thing that we now say happened in 'the old days.' If this is it for snow, I'm ok. I would like a week of good hard frosts though to kill all those buggy varmints that can cause havoc in the summer.
If you're in the land of heavy snows and permafrost, well you have my sympathy. You landscapes are pretty but all in all I'm happy with the climate I have.
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
I've never been a great fan of stripes but in small doses, imho, they do add a good bit to a scrapbooking page. Plus, there are times y...
It seems strange that this is a holiday because I think of President's Day as Feb 22nd. That shows my age but the other thing is that wh...
This week my dh and I talked about how many apps we have on our phones that we don't use that much or even at all any more. I don't ...
Yes, this post has to start out with the Valentine's Day message but baby it's cold outside! We actually have a special lunch to...
Sometimes, I just can't wait to do something so I rush in without doing the things that might have been better done first. I wasn't ...
wonderful London memory
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT Since we only have, what...2 or 3... more episodes, what will they do to wind up a few o...
1. Of course February goes quickly. It's the shortest month but the persistent snow has made it a month of staying in with one day seem...
Just a quick one to say I started off the morning with my first visit to a Chiropractor. Very good appointment and yes, my x-rays explain a ...
I have put the Rivercruise trip on hold because I find I have already done a lot of the work for the 2008, yes...2008! trip to Spain and Por...