This was a week without a lot of photos. It was a week of getting myself back on track, visiting long term friends who know both me and the ongoing relationship with my daughter. Besides being just plain good women, they are both divinity school graduates. A lot of wisdom, but the same basic advice. Let it all go, let her go, and live your own life. What other people think of me or say of me is none of my business.
Compassion for what is and detachment.
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- Tuesday Tutorial: Oh those pesky PSE actions
- A bit of a break
- Wordless Wednesday: The Chef Feeds His Family
- Tuesday Tutorial - Ok not exactly a Tutorial
- AAM Monday: 365 Wk 6 Starting Closure
- Sunday Serenade - Currently Watching
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Wordless Wednesday 12.02.15 - Delish
- Is this all?
- Sunday Serenade - 12. 02.11 Snow
- Flashback Friday - Blank Refusal
- Wordless Wednesday - 12 02 08 - Tapas
- Technique Tuesday - Making a PSE Overlay
- Love Abounds
- Sunday Serenade - You've Gotta Go Where You Wanna ...
- Letting go is easy to say
- Last week
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...