|New Orleans - fluke of the iPhone|
- ► 2015 (167)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- 365 week 3, oh what a week it was
- Wait and wait some more
- Week 1 was sooooo long ago
- How Fast Life Changes
- A bit of scrapping - 366 style
- Hello LA, Hello MD
- Sunday Serenade - I'll be Singing This Soon
- Flashback Friday - San Francisco 1906
- Wordless Wednesday - Hard to Do This These Days
- A new Day, a new Year
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
My first day of the trip involved a lot of the logistics. Leave Maryland, arrive in Albuquerque New Mexico, get my luggage, get to the car r...
found on Instagram
That means the week is done! I did enjoy this a good bit, making a few of my own templates, using ones I bought from Ali Edwards and Cathy Z...
Sadly, for me, what I thought were 6x8 page protectors were in fact 6x8 but for 3 images. Bummer. Nonetheless, I proceeded to make the pages...
While in Ocean City last week, I also found an 'official' Becky Higgins 6x8 album I liked a lot. Seafoam (?) Green and even on sa...
1. Pope Francis is here. May his love continue to inspire us and remind us that God, any god or variation you understand, is totally inclus...
We arrived in Thailand in January 1976. A culture and climate change to be sure after 7 years in England and several months in Maryland for ...
My reason for going north to Pueblo, CO was on the recommendation of a friend. She had seen a chiropractor who also did muscle testing and r...
1. Dismal start to October with chilly rain from the advance of Hurricane Joaquin. Right now it isn't supposed to hit us but I'll wa...
retablo San Francisco Church Taos, found on line