|New Orleans - fluke of the iPhone|
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- 365 week 3, oh what a week it was
- Wait and wait some more
- Week 1 was sooooo long ago
- How Fast Life Changes
- A bit of scrapping - 366 style
- Hello LA, Hello MD
- Sunday Serenade - I'll be Singing This Soon
- Flashback Friday - San Francisco 1906
- Wordless Wednesday - Hard to Do This These Days
- A new Day, a new Year
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2011 (235)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...