Wrapping up the NYC trip pages was kind of sad. I really really enjoyed this trip and doing the pages made me wish I was up there now. We go a lot of places, but give me a big city most any time and I'm happiest. London? any day. NYC? ditto ...well except when it's the middle of summer for either of those places or really most any place. It was pretty warm on this trip but mostly end of summer humid. Other than that, there is just so darn much to do and see and eat that I wished I was back. Another time... What's your favorite BIG city??
- ► 2015 (192)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- I'm asking you...
- Flashback Friday - That Old Kitchen
- Thursday 365 Catch Up
- Tuesday Tutorial - Jen Caputo
- AAM Me and Him
- Merry Christmas 2011
- Take Time for a Laugh
- Celebrating Christmas
- From a photo to a layout
- Wordless Wednesday- Signs of the Season
- Let's Make this Texture Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Memories, Memories
- Sunday Serendade - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart...
- Flashback Friday ...My Transition Kitchen
- Hello Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday- A New Lease on Life
- AAM Monday Doctors and more Doctors
- Picture not Sound today
- Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
- December Memories
- Wordless Wednesday 11 12 07 - Goodbye Harry!
- It's What I Like
- NYC Wrap Up
- Sunday Serenade - Thank you NPR
- Christmas Plans
- Flashback Friday - Younger & Thinner
- New York, yes there's more
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This photo of my daughter and friends (?) had to be in the 80s or else Mamie was just back from a NASA mission.
An easy start to the day and then retracing my steps somewhat as I headed south. It was more of a keep driving trip but I had hoped to find...
The final days at Hilton Head got a more artsy treatment. I haven't done that for a while and I've missed it but I have to be in the...
A wonderful week with a trip across the Potomac to visit Dick's cousin and son. A perfect autumn day to start this week. Home life w...
A mixed week with a lot of good and a couple of doses of crazy. Fortunately, none of the crazy belongs to us! Not my circus, not my monkeys...
found on blazepress.com
Saying grace before carving the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner in the home of Earle Landis in Neffsville, Pennsylvania in 1942
Lately it seems that each thing I want or need to do has something that I need to do first. The primary one that comes to mind was printing ...
Some of week 43 didn't get up here as part of the Hilton Head trip. Week 44 was the rest of the trip which was last week's Tuesday ...