- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- I'm asking you...
- Flashback Friday - That Old Kitchen
- Thursday 365 Catch Up
- Tuesday Tutorial - Jen Caputo
- AAM Me and Him
- Merry Christmas 2011
- Take Time for a Laugh
- Celebrating Christmas
- From a photo to a layout
- Wordless Wednesday- Signs of the Season
- Let's Make this Texture Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Memories, Memories
- Sunday Serendade - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart...
- Flashback Friday ...My Transition Kitchen
- Hello Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday- A New Lease on Life
- AAM Monday Doctors and more Doctors
- Picture not Sound today
- Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
- December Memories
- Wordless Wednesday 11 12 07 - Goodbye Harry!
- It's What I Like
- NYC Wrap Up
- Sunday Serenade - Thank you NPR
- Christmas Plans
- Flashback Friday - Younger & Thinner
- New York, yes there's more
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
Goodbye February! After many years of mild winters, I am so not used to cold and snow and especially COLD cold. We used to think just below...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...