Friday, December 9, 2011
Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
On a bitter, bitter cold day in January 2005, my soapstone slabs arrived for our kitchen renovation. It was below freezing out, and I had some serious worries about the stone cracking from that cold. The men who fabricated (? I'm forgetting the term...) the stone said not to worry. But of course I did. I loved those slabs I'd picked out.
But they were right. The stone didn't crack. The got both slabs in and secured into place and I was one happy woman!
- ► 2016 (163)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- I'm asking you...
- Flashback Friday - That Old Kitchen
- Thursday 365 Catch Up
- Tuesday Tutorial - Jen Caputo
- AAM Me and Him
- Merry Christmas 2011
- Take Time for a Laugh
- Celebrating Christmas
- From a photo to a layout
- Wordless Wednesday- Signs of the Season
- Let's Make this Texture Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Memories, Memories
- Sunday Serendade - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart...
- Flashback Friday ...My Transition Kitchen
- Hello Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday- A New Lease on Life
- AAM Monday Doctors and more Doctors
- Picture not Sound today
- Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
- December Memories
- Wordless Wednesday 11 12 07 - Goodbye Harry!
- It's What I Like
- NYC Wrap Up
- Sunday Serenade - Thank you NPR
- Christmas Plans
- Flashback Friday - Younger & Thinner
- New York, yes there's more
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Ok, not a man but a little boy born in Yorkshire. After 30 years, I finally got some of my older photo albums from former husband. I wonder...
I want to go here!
Another one of the photos sent to me by my cousin Joe. This is the house in MD where I spent most of my growing up years until I was marrie...
Sometimes Budapest seemed to be a blur of activities. We never really had much free time to explore places we had seen on our previous trip ...
Another one of those hot hot weeks that I've very glad is in the past. He was in Alaska fishing and I had myself a staycation of sorts....
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
The last of the three photos sent to me by my cousin. I added a sepia filter, straightened and cropped this one but left it with the trio...
is that glacier moving???
For whatever reason, the pages for this week gave me grief (and that was before adding the background paper which can be eyeball popping). L...
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...