Friday, December 9, 2011
Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
On a bitter, bitter cold day in January 2005, my soapstone slabs arrived for our kitchen renovation. It was below freezing out, and I had some serious worries about the stone cracking from that cold. The men who fabricated (? I'm forgetting the term...) the stone said not to worry. But of course I did. I loved those slabs I'd picked out.
But they were right. The stone didn't crack. The got both slabs in and secured into place and I was one happy woman!
- ► 2012 (248)
- I'm asking you...
- Flashback Friday - That Old Kitchen
- Thursday 365 Catch Up
- Tuesday Tutorial - Jen Caputo
- AAM Me and Him
- Merry Christmas 2011
- Take Time for a Laugh
- Celebrating Christmas
- From a photo to a layout
- Wordless Wednesday- Signs of the Season
- Let's Make this Texture Tuesday
- AAM Monday - Memories, Memories
- Sunday Serendade - How Can You Mend a Broken Heart...
- Flashback Friday ...My Transition Kitchen
- Hello Thursday
- Wordless Wednesday- A New Lease on Life
- AAM Monday Doctors and more Doctors
- Picture not Sound today
- Flashback Friday ...Will my Soapstone Crack??
- December Memories
- Wordless Wednesday 11 12 07 - Goodbye Harry!
- It's What I Like
- NYC Wrap Up
- Sunday Serenade - Thank you NPR
- Christmas Plans
- Flashback Friday - Younger & Thinner
- New York, yes there's more
- ▼ December (27)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
I'm not usually a gullible person. I'm pretty much hip to the ways of devious people but...This year on April 1st, I was fooled. I ...
Lots of exercise classes are good for the body but somehow once again, scrapping has fallen behind. I know it's much better to be moving...
During my many years living abroad, I (we) had servants. Gardeners, cooks, that sort of things, and when it was deemed necessary, a guard to...
Sometimes I think it's all in how you look at things. I often use the example of a chair. If you walk up to the back of it, it's an ...
great artichokes, not so great crust
Recently, I've heard more and more people say 'scrub' in PSE/CS tutorials when they were adjusting a function that had a number ...
Somehow, I am having a hard time getting the Project Life pages done in the following week. I think that's due to the various times I...
I have always had a hard time with extractions, and when I saw this tutorial over at Scotty Girl Designs , I thought I'd give it a t...