- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 30
- Not Quite Technique Tuesday
- Murmuration...how cool is this!
- Oh no...did I eat too much?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wordless Wednesday - November 23, 2011
- Beach Time Glorious Beachtime
- Flashback Friday - November 18, 2011
- Been here, Done this, and glad of it!
- Wordless Wednesday - November 16, 2011
- Tuesday Tutorial - Creating a Blog Header
- Flashback Friday - My Moment of Fame
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 09
- Tuesday Tutorials - Subway Art
- Sunday Serenade - November Rain
- Intternational Digital Scrappbook Day
- Flashback Friday - Occupy...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 02
- Tuesday Tutorial - Unzipping
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
For the longest time I was not a tv watcher. Then came a new husband who is not a tv watcher At All but I thought we could watch movies. Fai...
My last day in New York and I definitely accomplished two of the things that I had planned for this trip. In fact when discussing the trip w...
This is a very blurry shot but it brings back wonderful memories of my in laws visiting us in England. They came to babysit us while my xh a...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
This was pretty much fun to scrap, once I got started. Boy is it difficult some times to just Do it! I'm ready to go back but not in t...
This was the week that ended with Valentine's Day and a lunch we were both looking forward to. The food was a disappointment with such a...
While his sister in later years paid no attention to her knitting lessons, firstborn son was his grandmother's first grandchild. He did ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
My mother was a superb knitter as well as a seamstress. My grandmother could crochet anything as well as sew. I, however, had little inte...