Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Tutorial - Creating a Blog Header

I used to change my blog header now and then and do more fiddling in html. Then I got busy with other things, and slowly but surely forgot how to do many of the things that I used to know quite well. So after I changed the blog template,  I wanted a new header. What did I want but more importantly, how was I going to do it??? Serendipity.

I spent some time recently just blog hopping, and there I found what I needed. I hadn't been on a search per se but when I spotted 'blogging tips' at the top of Sarah's blog, I knew this was one to share.



There are lots of images and clear instructions from Sarah at Faded Country. I do my images in PSE but the ideas of how to do it are clear enough for any photo editing program you use. Check out her blog too for a lot of very easy to do decorating projects, all in the Faded Country Style. Thanks Sarah!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts