That whimsical genius in LA, MaryAnn Moss, had this on her blog yesterday. I was a scrapping fool, lost in the digital world, so I didn't catch it til today. WOW! I think I would have fallen out of the boat!
- ► 2018 (67)
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 30
- Not Quite Technique Tuesday
- Murmuration...how cool is this!
- Oh no...did I eat too much?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wordless Wednesday - November 23, 2011
- Beach Time Glorious Beachtime
- Flashback Friday - November 18, 2011
- Been here, Done this, and glad of it!
- Wordless Wednesday - November 16, 2011
- Tuesday Tutorial - Creating a Blog Header
- Flashback Friday - My Moment of Fame
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 09
- Tuesday Tutorials - Subway Art
- Sunday Serenade - November Rain
- Intternational Digital Scrappbook Day
- Flashback Friday - Occupy...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 02
- Tuesday Tutorial - Unzipping
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (340)
I have my books noted on line but I realized I tend to forget what it is I watched on tv. Most days, I am on my computer a lot but do take t...
I was taking a bit of a blog break recently with lots of visiting with family and friends. So a couple of weeks of Project Life here. Hope y...
A simple week, with rain, reading and a memorial service for a friend. The little black bordered photo on the first page came from the BBC ...
fron On Sutton Place
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
It's funny that when ever we get together down North Carolina way, we often end up having dinner at the same restaurant. Is it tradition...
A week that involved a lot of visiting to and fro. It became a busy week with not so much else going on but isn't that a typical sum...
as seen on this Instagram account
So even though the policy is rescinded, I still ask WWJD with so many of 45's policies. Seriously? Pence? This is the spirit of ...
Week sixteen started out as a chilly rainy Sunday but one that was fun. The rest of my week involved time at the Washington Retreat Cen...