That whimsical genius in LA, MaryAnn Moss, had this on her blog yesterday. I was a scrapping fool, lost in the digital world, so I didn't catch it til today. WOW! I think I would have fallen out of the boat!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 30
- Not Quite Technique Tuesday
- Murmuration...how cool is this!
- Oh no...did I eat too much?
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wordless Wednesday - November 23, 2011
- Beach Time Glorious Beachtime
- Flashback Friday - November 18, 2011
- Been here, Done this, and glad of it!
- Wordless Wednesday - November 16, 2011
- Tuesday Tutorial - Creating a Blog Header
- Flashback Friday - My Moment of Fame
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 09
- Tuesday Tutorials - Subway Art
- Sunday Serenade - November Rain
- Intternational Digital Scrappbook Day
- Flashback Friday - Occupy...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 11 02
- Tuesday Tutorial - Unzipping
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
While I am not far behind in doing these pages, I hope that this week I can finish up March and with it the idea of winter. Spring may have...
As we had had our lunch on board the ship, our main event in Durnstein was the Organ Concert. I really had enjoyed the walk along the river...