- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- AAM Scrapping Style
- Sunday Serenade - Autumn in New York
- How could I resist this?
- Tuesday Tutorial - Replacing Part of an Image in ...
- Sunday Serenade New Orleans Memory
- Whatcha Think of the New Look?
- Computer Time Again
- Still on Break
- Get It Blended
- Tuesday Tutorial - Adding an AngelGlow
- AAM Monday
- Sunday Serenade - NYC memory
- Flashback Friday
- Wednesday Scrapping
- Tuesday Tutorial - Digital Painting Tutorial
- Scrapping on Saturday
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This lad, my former husband, here relaxing just before a wedding down in San Angelo Texas, just had a birthday this week. Birthday boy is...
This week I plan to start on my 2015 Project Life or whatever I am going to call it this year. I see that a lot of digi scrappers are ready ...
It was fun wrapping up this trip in scrapping land which is not always the case. But making the pages reminded me of how many good things di...
Not here, not now because a family member needed me to dogsit. So....see you when I get back!
So much of that month back in 2014 involved my knee replacement and all the rehab and follow up. I was still in the knee rehab for Thanksgi...
1. The book I'm listening to at the gym is The Power of Now . I started it a couple of years ago when I was a regular at the gym a...
Wow, this month is going fast! I think my time in New York and then an 'almost-week' of dogsitting last week put me mentally behind...
I have scanned a bunch of image of our years abroad, but this one is just after we were evacuated from Tehran in 1978. My middle child's...
I'm glad the only metal is inside now
Last Friday, dh had a coupon for a pre-Valentine's Day treat at Starbucks. Coffee and a pastry for $5. Not necessarily the greatest barg...