No, not recipe but a digital class I'm taking. Blending photos into the background. I thought I had an idea on this but oh our teacher Jana Morton shows me I'm just a slouch in the blending world. She does a zillion steps to get that subtle look. Me? I'm not so patient but perhaps this class will make me see that it's worth it. Watching the video while trying to download the video and scrapping at the same time? Not a good idea. I crashed my iMac twice. Patience, Maureen, patience! I finally stopped everything and just downloaded the video on my Macbook so it could play as a stand alone item while I scrapped on the iMac.
Today it all worked so much better and I bagged my appointment with the Mac genii. Yes, I did get a page done out of that. Not the best selection of photos but it's what I started with so there I am. Here's to blending!
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- AAM Scrapping Style
- Sunday Serenade - Autumn in New York
- How could I resist this?
- Tuesday Tutorial - Replacing Part of an Image in ...
- Sunday Serenade New Orleans Memory
- Whatcha Think of the New Look?
- Computer Time Again
- Still on Break
- Get It Blended
- Tuesday Tutorial - Adding an AngelGlow
- AAM Monday
- Sunday Serenade - NYC memory
- Flashback Friday
- Wednesday Scrapping
- Tuesday Tutorial - Digital Painting Tutorial
- Scrapping on Saturday
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
Yes, I'll miss you too but sometimes a vacation is what is needed. I'm having a solo trip out west in the land of green chiles, R...
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...
This afternoon, I will actually be doing week 33 which just ended but this week I am still thinking of doing a modified Week in the Life for...
The photo is dated 1931 and it looks like it was taken near my grandparents' home in Hazleton PA. My maternal grandfather was a coal min...