No, not recipe but a digital class I'm taking. Blending photos into the background. I thought I had an idea on this but oh our teacher Jana Morton shows me I'm just a slouch in the blending world. She does a zillion steps to get that subtle look. Me? I'm not so patient but perhaps this class will make me see that it's worth it. Watching the video while trying to download the video and scrapping at the same time? Not a good idea. I crashed my iMac twice. Patience, Maureen, patience! I finally stopped everything and just downloaded the video on my Macbook so it could play as a stand alone item while I scrapped on the iMac.
Today it all worked so much better and I bagged my appointment with the Mac genii. Yes, I did get a page done out of that. Not the best selection of photos but it's what I started with so there I am. Here's to blending!
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- AAM Scrapping Style
- Sunday Serenade - Autumn in New York
- How could I resist this?
- Tuesday Tutorial - Replacing Part of an Image in ...
- Sunday Serenade New Orleans Memory
- Whatcha Think of the New Look?
- Computer Time Again
- Still on Break
- Get It Blended
- Tuesday Tutorial - Adding an AngelGlow
- AAM Monday
- Sunday Serenade - NYC memory
- Flashback Friday
- Wednesday Scrapping
- Tuesday Tutorial - Digital Painting Tutorial
- Scrapping on Saturday
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Many years, I take the time in December to clear out my computer, make a good dent in the things in my studio so I feel I have free and open...
1. My son is moving from the West Coast to the East and that means I ought to go visit him soon so I can eat at Zait and Zaatar in Anaheim...
As we hear ifs and maybes about upcoming snow, I'm looking at images of a snowfall back in 1966. My husband and I drove up from our new ...
1. Happily out of the hospital, and with a collection of drugs I appear t be making my way back to health. I can spend my days out of bed ...
1.Well the snow arrived! In our backyard, which doesn't get the sun til much later in the day if at all, the snow covers the deck an...
Much of a vacation is the to-ing and fro-ing. I usually consider this the worst part but sometimes if I take my time and observe it can be p...
Last week I made this layout for a challenge. Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard...
I can't be sure of the date but as my cousin Joe and I were both born in 1944, I'm thinking that our first communions would have bee...