No, not recipe but a digital class I'm taking. Blending photos into the background. I thought I had an idea on this but oh our teacher Jana Morton shows me I'm just a slouch in the blending world. She does a zillion steps to get that subtle look. Me? I'm not so patient but perhaps this class will make me see that it's worth it. Watching the video while trying to download the video and scrapping at the same time? Not a good idea. I crashed my iMac twice. Patience, Maureen, patience! I finally stopped everything and just downloaded the video on my Macbook so it could play as a stand alone item while I scrapped on the iMac.
Today it all worked so much better and I bagged my appointment with the Mac genii. Yes, I did get a page done out of that. Not the best selection of photos but it's what I started with so there I am. Here's to blending!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- AAM Scrapping Style
- Sunday Serenade - Autumn in New York
- How could I resist this?
- Tuesday Tutorial - Replacing Part of an Image in ...
- Sunday Serenade New Orleans Memory
- Whatcha Think of the New Look?
- Computer Time Again
- Still on Break
- Get It Blended
- Tuesday Tutorial - Adding an AngelGlow
- AAM Monday
- Sunday Serenade - NYC memory
- Flashback Friday
- Wednesday Scrapping
- Tuesday Tutorial - Digital Painting Tutorial
- Scrapping on Saturday
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...