Winding up a trip to the Big Apple which is always fun. This week, however, has been fairly hot and humid for September. That did impact us and our walking. But NY, I do love you. The subways, the canyons, the parks, the stores, the food...oh the food. But most of all the people. I really believe a lot of that 'New Yawker' attitude shifted after 9/11. Or maybe it's just what I truly believe...You mostly get what you expect from people. I got good, over and over again, from almost everyone I spoke to. Ok, I speak to a lotta people. But that's been our experience.
When I get home, it will be scrap the trip time. Still, I have a day to add some more memories!
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
The 6 months after my right knee replacement have been going remarkably well. I was really happy and was ready to plan more trips after my m...
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
While I am not far behind in doing these pages, I hope that this week I can finish up March and with it the idea of winter. Spring may have...