Winding up a trip to the Big Apple which is always fun. This week, however, has been fairly hot and humid for September. That did impact us and our walking. But NY, I do love you. The subways, the canyons, the parks, the stores, the food...oh the food. But most of all the people. I really believe a lot of that 'New Yawker' attitude shifted after 9/11. Or maybe it's just what I truly believe...You mostly get what you expect from people. I got good, over and over again, from almost everyone I spoke to. Ok, I speak to a lotta people. But that's been our experience.
When I get home, it will be scrap the trip time. Still, I have a day to add some more memories!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
I saw this on a couple of other blogs and I thought it would help me sort out some of my own thoughts. Outside my window... It's over...
All about finally letting go... A foot note to this story is that a few months after giving Janie the tin of buttons, she returned t...
on the banks of the Big Thompson
Years and years ago, my parents bought a piece of land in West Virginia. My mother had great dreams of building a house there, up on a hill ...
1.Truthfully, the River Cruise album is on its last pages but this is one I wanted to share now. Why? because my husband reminded me that it...
After a day's break on board we were set to be tourists again. Plus two inserts of things we saw and did.
It was a late night flight from Bangkok to Rome, on our way back to the United States. One of us was not very happy about it and was not ev...
An overcast day filled with the connotation of all that this city meant.
When I first arrived in Malawi, I had a job with the Director of the United States Information Agency and the Voice of America, Lillard Hil...