Winding up a trip to the Big Apple which is always fun. This week, however, has been fairly hot and humid for September. That did impact us and our walking. But NY, I do love you. The subways, the canyons, the parks, the stores, the food...oh the food. But most of all the people. I really believe a lot of that 'New Yawker' attitude shifted after 9/11. Or maybe it's just what I truly believe...You mostly get what you expect from people. I got good, over and over again, from almost everyone I spoke to. Ok, I speak to a lotta people. But that's been our experience.
When I get home, it will be scrap the trip time. Still, I have a day to add some more memories!
- ► 2014 (199)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
So much of my life recently has been concerned with the upcoming surgery. It's amazing what a time suck that has been but I do go to be ...
And yes, it's my mistake. That album is called Sonic Highways .
Many things to be thankful so far today but I picked the first thought I had this am.
Trying to get a bunch of loose ends caught up here today and then pack my hospital suitcase. The only thing I am not looking forward to is b...
I'm grateful for my tea every morning but today I had an especially warm feeling of gratitude for the grandson who bought me this mug. Y...
This Week in the Life project may become bogged down as I have so many things I want to get done before hospital time. I really don't k...
This is mainly my day in Turin as I spent the afternoon taking a nap after not getting much sleep the prior night. 'His' day was dif...
This is going to be made into a 6" printed book since so many of the days this month will find me in the hospital and a rehab. I a...