Winding up a trip to the Big Apple which is always fun. This week, however, has been fairly hot and humid for September. That did impact us and our walking. But NY, I do love you. The subways, the canyons, the parks, the stores, the food...oh the food. But most of all the people. I really believe a lot of that 'New Yawker' attitude shifted after 9/11. Or maybe it's just what I truly believe...You mostly get what you expect from people. I got good, over and over again, from almost everyone I spoke to. Ok, I speak to a lotta people. But that's been our experience.
When I get home, it will be scrap the trip time. Still, I have a day to add some more memories!
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (335)
This is not quite a tutorial today, but rather a where-to-find. I believe I had this screensaver on a former computer. However, having ...
As my dh just got me the Apple TV box for my movie and tv show viewing, I think I will try to watch some movie classics during the summer. B...
I have a good life. Very little is really wrong but every once in a while some little things bug me. Here are a few of the recent ones. ...
My late father was a WWII veteran. He survived but died of ALS at age 53. I'm always amazed when I hear of his peers who are still ali...
This was a fairly - fairly - quiet week with a busy weekend! My grandson's high school graduation. I think this may be the last of the p...
This ad caught my eye a few weeks ago, and when it was in our weekend paper again, I took a pic of it. We do have an old house, old like ear...
We left my dh walking up the hills of this Czech town. He told me he enjoyed it but once again there are only so many towns with important ...
not an apple, but rather a watermelon slicer!
Taking a weekend break with welcome family visits. Good times!
Lord almighty. It's the end of another month. I must be having fun because time is flying! Things I need to do today. Water the pla...