Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes

I had my first brushes class way back before I really didn't know much about digital scrapping and so the lessons were really hard for me. I then took the lazy way out and used the .png files which work more like a stamp. I do have to say that 'seeing' the little preview in brushes is getting harder and harder for me. My BrushPilot is getting a lot more use.

I really didn't know what dynamic brushes were though I think I actually bought some! You know how that is, don't you? But here is a wonderful tutorial on how to use them both with a computer and with a tablet.  Thank you so much Brandy!



Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did. I will say, I bought those brushes right away!

1 comment:

Photographing Mom said...

Super tutorial. Thanks for sharing!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts