Another three days to myself as dh goes on a short business trip. The weather is looking very Fall-Like with a gray drizzly day but the temperature is not down as much as I'd like. When it's rainy and still warmish, it tends to give me a headache. But that's such a slight problem in the scheme of life, it's not one to fret over.
I suspect most of us have our favorite blogs, the ones we turn to each morning, and when I read of a blogger hurting, a little piece of my heart cracks. That happened to me this morning and I too was sad for her. I know that my response is a good thing because that cracking heart is always cracking open a bit more. It doesn't always feel good, but it is a good thing for me and for most of us.
Here's a song for all those who find themselves in challenging times. I've loved this one since I first heard it back in the 60s. Thank you Pete!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...
Working with the Project Life app, I find it fairly easy to do with my iPad. What I don't find as easy to do is edit my photos prior to ...