Another three days to myself as dh goes on a short business trip. The weather is looking very Fall-Like with a gray drizzly day but the temperature is not down as much as I'd like. When it's rainy and still warmish, it tends to give me a headache. But that's such a slight problem in the scheme of life, it's not one to fret over.
I suspect most of us have our favorite blogs, the ones we turn to each morning, and when I read of a blogger hurting, a little piece of my heart cracks. That happened to me this morning and I too was sad for her. I know that my response is a good thing because that cracking heart is always cracking open a bit more. It doesn't always feel good, but it is a good thing for me and for most of us.
Here's a song for all those who find themselves in challenging times. I've loved this one since I first heard it back in the 60s. Thank you Pete!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...