Another three days to myself as dh goes on a short business trip. The weather is looking very Fall-Like with a gray drizzly day but the temperature is not down as much as I'd like. When it's rainy and still warmish, it tends to give me a headache. But that's such a slight problem in the scheme of life, it's not one to fret over.
I suspect most of us have our favorite blogs, the ones we turn to each morning, and when I read of a blogger hurting, a little piece of my heart cracks. That happened to me this morning and I too was sad for her. I know that my response is a good thing because that cracking heart is always cracking open a bit more. It doesn't always feel good, but it is a good thing for me and for most of us.
Here's a song for all those who find themselves in challenging times. I've loved this one since I first heard it back in the 60s. Thank you Pete!
- ► 2014 (130)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
While visiting in England in the summer of 1981, we were in Ripley with friends during the celebrations for the wedding of Charles and Diana...