Another three days to myself as dh goes on a short business trip. The weather is looking very Fall-Like with a gray drizzly day but the temperature is not down as much as I'd like. When it's rainy and still warmish, it tends to give me a headache. But that's such a slight problem in the scheme of life, it's not one to fret over.
I suspect most of us have our favorite blogs, the ones we turn to each morning, and when I read of a blogger hurting, a little piece of my heart cracks. That happened to me this morning and I too was sad for her. I know that my response is a good thing because that cracking heart is always cracking open a bit more. It doesn't always feel good, but it is a good thing for me and for most of us.
Here's a song for all those who find themselves in challenging times. I've loved this one since I first heard it back in the 60s. Thank you Pete!
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Another dose of my 30 Days of Thankful 'pages'.
I rarely do this kind of layout but it was for a challenge with all the 9 steps set out and so I used some of Rebecca McMeen's ladies. ...
Looking at some photos and thinking of December Daily already, I found this one. Probably 1970 in Knaresborough England. My then husband pul...
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
original by tsevis
view from Marriott's 12th floor
All about me, and some recent movies. Usually I don't have a great deal of interest in the Oscars, and find that many of the movies do...
I was looking at a tutorial to make images appeared curled, and while the narrator said you could do it in PSE, I found that there was a CS ...
This was the week that I started to feel overwhelmed by the number of doctors I needed to visit. Some were easy enough like my eye docto...