Monday, September 12, 2011

All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool

There are times when the scrapping bug just hits with force, and it's hit me again. Normally, I like tidy, clean, linear pages with stories that can easily be read. I believe my journalism skills are a lot better than my creative writing skills. I have loved digital scrapbooking because it does allow me to open up my creative side. I can do so many things on the screen with digital elements that I could never do on a paper.

Recently, on of my favorite designers Anna Aspnes, moved to a new store, Oscraps. There were a few more of her products that I wanted to buy...ok, a lot,  but a few at a time!...and using mainly hers for a few days really got me into a different mode. I had had a scrap break while I had done days and days of driving, and that creative energy was ready to get out. Here are some 'mainly Anna' pages.




1 comment:

kikimama said...

I'm loving these pages! It is fun to try a different style sometimes, that's what kind of mood I'm in at the moment too, it's been fun to play with Anna's kits, they actually make me feel a bit creative:).

Blog Archive

Popular Posts