There are times when the scrapping bug just hits with force, and it's hit me again. Normally, I like tidy, clean, linear pages with stories that can easily be read. I believe my journalism skills are a lot better than my creative writing skills. I have loved digital scrapbooking because it does allow me to open up my creative side. I can do so many things on the screen with digital elements that I could never do on a paper.
Recently, on of my favorite designers Anna Aspnes, moved to a new store, Oscraps. There were a few more of her products that I wanted to buy...ok, a lot, but a few at a time!...and using mainly hers for a few days really got me into a different mode. I had had a scrap break while I had done days and days of driving, and that creative energy was ready to get out. Here are some 'mainly Anna' pages.
- ► 2015 (192)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Winding Up
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 28
- Tuesday Tutorial: Blending with Dynamic Brushes
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 25 Blossom Dearie
- Flashback Friday - 11 09 23 I Learned My Lesson!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 21
- Cracking My Heart
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 18 Beckett
- 50th High School reunion this weekend
- Flashback Friday 11 09 16 - R.I.P.Lynn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 09 14 - Baghdad 2004
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 13 Making a Dreamboard
- All About Me Monday - She's a Scrappin' Fool
- My Home My Heart
- Flahback Friday 11 09 09 Family Trio
- Must have had Gold on the Brain
- Wordless Wednesday 11 00 07 Crumlin Road Courthous...
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 09 06 Homemade Distressed Embo...
- Sunday Serenade 11 09 04
- Flahback Friday 11 09 02 Family Trio
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This photo of my daughter and friends (?) had to be in the 80s or else Mamie was just back from a NASA mission.
An easy start to the day and then retracing my steps somewhat as I headed south. It was more of a keep driving trip but I had hoped to find...
The final days at Hilton Head got a more artsy treatment. I haven't done that for a while and I've missed it but I have to be in the...
A wonderful week with a trip across the Potomac to visit Dick's cousin and son. A perfect autumn day to start this week. Home life w...
A mixed week with a lot of good and a couple of doses of crazy. Fortunately, none of the crazy belongs to us! Not my circus, not my monkeys...
I loved this project so much when I did it last November, when on Day 11 I had my knee replaced. I really didn't know how I would actual...
found on blazepress.com
Saying grace before carving the turkey at Thanksgiving dinner in the home of Earle Landis in Neffsville, Pennsylvania in 1942
Lately it seems that each thing I want or need to do has something that I need to do first. The primary one that comes to mind was printing ...