Saturday, September 17, 2011

50th High School reunion this weekend

I'm really looking forward to seeing a lot of my former classmates again. I went to a Catholic girls school that drew students from all over the DC suburban area. Sadly, the school closed at the end of the 80s, and I just read today that the class that would have been seniors was allowed to attend a nearby Catholic boys school for their final year! It's nice that they were able to stay together, but the boys school went back to boys only after that year. Still an amazing story.

btw, yes, I did start high school before I was born! LOL... Actually, I was the youngest in our class and graduated at 16. You can do the math! One thing I know is that every woman there will be older than me!!

Time to get ready for tonight's dinner! ciao!





No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts