This one really caught my eye when I saw it over at Melstampz blog. She really does show how easy it is to make a bit of mail really special. Go directly to that blog link to see this done step by step in larger images, and be sure to say thank you!
May all your mail look beautiful!
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Wordless Wednesday 11 08 31 Road Trip!
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 08 30 Homemade Glimmer Mist
- AAM Monday Taking Measure
- Sunday Serenade 11 08 28 Hurricane Music
- Flashback Friday 11 08 26 - What a couple!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 08 24 - Is this a war zone?
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 08 30 Making an Envelope Liner...
- AAM Monday Recent Media
- Sunday Serenade 11 08 21 Hotter Than July
- Flahback Friday 11 08 19 - C'mon You Can Do It - i...
- Life is not always..
- Wordless Wednesday - Uh...yes!
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 08 16 Recoloring Elements
- 365 keeps on Keeping On
- Flashback Friday 08 12 11
- AAM Frustration
- Wordless Wednesday 11 08 10 - If it's hot where yo...
- Watch and Marvel
- Sunday Serenade 11 08 07
- OLW Blog Hop - August Edition
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
When Annapolis really was a seagoing town. When Annapolis had sailing vessels in the harbor that were not luxury boats for the 'carria...
The blond in the center of the photo is #2 son after his high school graduation in Paris. He just turned 44 yesterday so time has pass...
"...I'll remember him. Running towards me, arms wide, hair blowing back from his forehead, laughing like he hadn't a care in th...
In the 1950s and 60s, my father sold tires in Washington DC at 23rd and M NW. He had occasion to meet many influential people at this job as...
I have tried the Project Life app in the past and didn't quite get it. Now I do! I was also testing some actions for WendyZine I can see...
1. When we got married, I kind of assumed we'd have a dog as he had always had dogs. But no, no interest. Maybe this is the way to go. ...
Hello Friday! Even though I'm retired and none of my life has revolved around school schedules for a long time, the Monday-Friday patter...