Here's an all time classic for you...for these lovely sultry days of August.
What a match! Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald. Lush lush music.
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Wordless Wednesday 11 08 31 Road Trip!
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 08 30 Homemade Glimmer Mist
- AAM Monday Taking Measure
- Sunday Serenade 11 08 28 Hurricane Music
- Flashback Friday 11 08 26 - What a couple!
- Wordless Wednesday 11 08 24 - Is this a war zone?
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 08 30 Making an Envelope Liner...
- AAM Monday Recent Media
- Sunday Serenade 11 08 21 Hotter Than July
- Flahback Friday 11 08 19 - C'mon You Can Do It - i...
- Life is not always..
- Wordless Wednesday - Uh...yes!
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 08 16 Recoloring Elements
- 365 keeps on Keeping On
- Flashback Friday 08 12 11
- AAM Frustration
- Wordless Wednesday 11 08 10 - If it's hot where yo...
- Watch and Marvel
- Sunday Serenade 11 08 07
- OLW Blog Hop - August Edition
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
During our last days in Bahrain, Vice-President George Bush arrived in April on a 3 day visit. We all gathered in the Embassy courtyard, ge...
Two pages from Glamour magazine February 1974, Oh yeah, baby, you've won the RIGHT to smoke. I wonder if baby now has lined gray skin ...
I have not started another travel scrapping project but have one or two in mind. I have to visualize how I see the trip and what feel I want...
The weeks go on and it's a bit of a surprise to realize a quarter of the year has gone by. God help us, I believe winter is over and the...
Don't blame me for the beard and the outfit. I didn't know my current husband back then. Actually the beard looks a bit like the one...
Charlie Chaplin Ray Ploshansky "Girls"
Yes, it kinda sorta seems like Spring round here. At least with lovely bits of yellow and pink and purple scattered about people's yards...
While I am not far behind in doing these pages, I hope that this week I can finish up March and with it the idea of winter. Spring may have...
As we had had our lunch on board the ship, our main event in Durnstein was the Organ Concert. I really had enjoyed the walk along the river...