Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Tutorial 11 07 26

One thing that gets people confused when they are starting out in PSE is the whole concept of brushes - those tricky little .abr files. They often come with .png files that give you a preview but the brushes are mush more versatile. I don't use them as often as I could because of basic laziness. That is not to say that you shouldn't have a go. This is what your default brush set looks like in PSE8. I have the large preview selected.My old eyes need that for each brush! ETA: I really should finally install PSE9 on my iMac. That background screen is a lot more eyeball friendly.


This is not a post with a video but with a link to a very good post from The Texas Chicks blog. Click that link and get yourself started. They also have some wonderful actions to buy and also have the best instructions I have even seen on how to install actions in the many many versions of PSE, both Windows and Mac. The Texas Chicks.

Remember that name, and do sign up for their newsletter. You'll become wiser than you thought you could be!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts