Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Test Montage

I found this tutorial at Texas Chicks and decided to test it out. I hadn't thought about using a montage anywhere but hey, if it seems simple enough, why not learn how! The beauty of the tutorial is that it's for PSE. That program just keeps getting better and better.

So here's my montage. No, the food photos on top have no bear on the base photo of the bridge but it was a test, ok? I haven't thought of where I might use it but it was worth walking through it so that I could get their settings for the drop shadow and the stroke. I also wanted to see how a canvas texture on the bridge shot would look. Eh...



Now I just have to find some photos that would look good with this technique. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts