I found this tutorial at Texas Chicks and decided to test it out. I hadn't thought about using a montage anywhere but hey, if it seems simple enough, why not learn how! The beauty of the tutorial is that it's for PSE. That program just keeps getting better and better.
So here's my montage. No, the food photos on top have no bear on the base photo of the bridge but it was a test, ok? I haven't thought of where I might use it but it was worth walking through it so that I could get their settings for the drop shadow and the stroke. I also wanted to see how a canvas texture on the bridge shot would look. Eh...
Now I just have to find some photos that would look good with this technique. Anyone have any suggestions?
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 30
- Popcorn Time
- Flashback Friday 11 07 29 - 1930's Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 27 - 4 years ago
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 07 26
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 24
- Flashback Friday 11 07 22
- Some Days...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 20 -Imagine
- Tuesday Tutorial
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 17
- More Still Scrappin'
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08 15
- Still Scrappin'
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 13
- Peace and Laughter
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08
- My Test Montage
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 06 - Totally My Husband
- Happy Grid
- July 4th Freedom
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 03
- Flashback Friday 11 07 01
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Long long ago we visited friends (former co-workers from Bangkok) while we were in Malawi and they were in the Sudan. It was an interestin...
I will be happily watching the World Cup all weekend, which is a a wonderful way to celebrate all the countries of the world.
We arrived in England in the summer of 1968 but had to wait quite a few months til out house was done. We quickly learned about the Engli...
After our time in Belem, we had another plan for the day. The tram rides gave us such a good feel for the city and were so inexpensive. An...
1. Ola, Ole...well kind of. I have watched more of this World Cup than an other in my lifetime, and as much as my heart went out to Brazil, ...
No not week 25 yet. This is week 28 for me and that means my exercise classes start again. This semester I am taking water aerobics and pila...
My mother had started the habit of holding his basket and then rehiding the eggs on him when we realized he was a very good spotter at ag...