I found this tutorial at Texas Chicks and decided to test it out. I hadn't thought about using a montage anywhere but hey, if it seems simple enough, why not learn how! The beauty of the tutorial is that it's for PSE. That program just keeps getting better and better.
So here's my montage. No, the food photos on top have no bear on the base photo of the bridge but it was a test, ok? I haven't thought of where I might use it but it was worth walking through it so that I could get their settings for the drop shadow and the stroke. I also wanted to see how a canvas texture on the bridge shot would look. Eh...
Now I just have to find some photos that would look good with this technique. Anyone have any suggestions?
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 30
- Popcorn Time
- Flashback Friday 11 07 29 - 1930's Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 27 - 4 years ago
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 07 26
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 24
- Flashback Friday 11 07 22
- Some Days...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 20 -Imagine
- Tuesday Tutorial
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 17
- More Still Scrappin'
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08 15
- Still Scrappin'
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 13
- Peace and Laughter
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08
- My Test Montage
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 06 - Totally My Husband
- Happy Grid
- July 4th Freedom
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 03
- Flashback Friday 11 07 01
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (337)
This photo comes from an album of images from the 1940s. I think it was one of those albums that someone bought to paste a bunch of photos t...
A bit of a change about for me with a template challenge over at The Lilypad . Week 14 included three very different events. Easter on Sunda...
When I say my childhood, iI mean from age 10 til I was married at 21. It was the first home my parents bought and in the end it was the last...
Getting back into the flow of weekly scrapping, I'm enjoying the habits of my daily life. A vacation can be more or less unplanned each ...
So much to see and nothing I HAD to do. A perfect vacation.
Photos at MOMA which made me smile and were sent on to my Belgian friend. I hope she got a kick out of them also. The 2nd image is of musse...
Sometimes the oddest thing will jog your memory. Last week it was in the Giant grocery store. I saw this big ad and thought of the many many...
1. The pollen count has really been high and everything outside is covered with a layer of chartreuse. Fortunately, I've pretty much g...
1. If you snooze, you lose. I did get up this morning before 7am and there was wonderful light on my desk with lovely patterns. However, ...