I found this tutorial at Texas Chicks and decided to test it out. I hadn't thought about using a montage anywhere but hey, if it seems simple enough, why not learn how! The beauty of the tutorial is that it's for PSE. That program just keeps getting better and better.
So here's my montage. No, the food photos on top have no bear on the base photo of the bridge but it was a test, ok? I haven't thought of where I might use it but it was worth walking through it so that I could get their settings for the drop shadow and the stroke. I also wanted to see how a canvas texture on the bridge shot would look. Eh...
Now I just have to find some photos that would look good with this technique. Anyone have any suggestions?
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 30
- Popcorn Time
- Flashback Friday 11 07 29 - 1930's Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 27 - 4 years ago
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 07 26
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 24
- Flashback Friday 11 07 22
- Some Days...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 20 -Imagine
- Tuesday Tutorial
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 17
- More Still Scrappin'
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08 15
- Still Scrappin'
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 13
- Peace and Laughter
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08
- My Test Montage
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 06 - Totally My Husband
- Happy Grid
- July 4th Freedom
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 03
- Flashback Friday 11 07 01
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
Many years, I take the time in December to clear out my computer, make a good dent in the things in my studio so I feel I have free and open...
1. My son is moving from the West Coast to the East and that means I ought to go visit him soon so I can eat at Zait and Zaatar in Anaheim...
As we hear ifs and maybes about upcoming snow, I'm looking at images of a snowfall back in 1966. My husband and I drove up from our new ...
1. Happily out of the hospital, and with a collection of drugs I appear t be making my way back to health. I can spend my days out of bed ...
1.Well the snow arrived! In our backyard, which doesn't get the sun til much later in the day if at all, the snow covers the deck an...
Much of a vacation is the to-ing and fro-ing. I usually consider this the worst part but sometimes if I take my time and observe it can be p...
Last week I made this layout for a challenge. Well, I'm no longer in London so I had to hope for snow in Maryland. Not a blizzard...
I can't be sure of the date but as my cousin Joe and I were both born in 1944, I'm thinking that our first communions would have bee...