I found this tutorial at Texas Chicks and decided to test it out. I hadn't thought about using a montage anywhere but hey, if it seems simple enough, why not learn how! The beauty of the tutorial is that it's for PSE. That program just keeps getting better and better.
So here's my montage. No, the food photos on top have no bear on the base photo of the bridge but it was a test, ok? I haven't thought of where I might use it but it was worth walking through it so that I could get their settings for the drop shadow and the stroke. I also wanted to see how a canvas texture on the bridge shot would look. Eh...
Now I just have to find some photos that would look good with this technique. Anyone have any suggestions?
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 30
- Popcorn Time
- Flashback Friday 11 07 29 - 1930's Wedding
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 27 - 4 years ago
- Tuesday Tutorial 11 07 26
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 24
- Flashback Friday 11 07 22
- Some Days...
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 20 -Imagine
- Tuesday Tutorial
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 17
- More Still Scrappin'
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08 15
- Still Scrappin'
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 13
- Peace and Laughter
- Flashback Friday 11 07 08
- My Test Montage
- Wordless Wednesday 11 07 06 - Totally My Husband
- Happy Grid
- July 4th Freedom
- Sunday Serenade 11 07 03
- Flashback Friday 11 07 01
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
Now after seeing my granddaughter dance about the other day, I thought of this photo of her mother. I don't know where or when it wa...
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
Week 29 with lots of attention to a badly neglected garden. Not all got done but then it had been quite a few weeks of hot hot weather an...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
cure for brain troubles...if only
1. I love Pinterest and the way you can find some of the most amazing things. I saw this drink this week, Sekanjibin, one of those now popu...
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...