See you all in a week or two.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Short Blog Break
With a lot of regrouping on the home front, a few things need to go on the back burner so we can sort ourselves out. Sometimes you just have to slow down and look at what you really want. Let the waves of time wash over you.
- ► 2015 (145)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Memorial Day Memory
- Short Blog Break
- U Turn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 05 25
- Scrapping Weekend
- Sunday Serenade 11 05 22
- Popcorn Time
- Flashback Friday 11 05 20
- 365 Week 17 and 18
- Wordless Wednesday 11 05 18 -an Italian memory
- Digital Life, the Ups and the Downs
- Sunday Serenade 11 05 15
- Flashback Friday 11 05 21
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
I read this on one of my favorite blogs, in the comments re the author's recent travel. " I love seeing your yummy pages! In a fu...
As I will be away on this little boy's birthday, so I'll put it up now. In July 1968, he was just about one month shy of a year. H...
1. I make calendars to fit in the white Ikea frames every month and with two other images, I have a narrow wall in the kitchen 'decorat...
1. Are these cute or what? I got myself a new phone case. Can you guess which pattern is ME??? 2.A bit of a week to myself while dh ...
Yes, I'll miss you too but sometimes a vacation is what is needed. I'm having a solo trip out west in the land of green chiles, R...
Our rive cruise ended in Budapest and I found that after seeing so many little towns and cities, that I really didn't have the energy of...
This afternoon, I will actually be doing week 33 which just ended but this week I am still thinking of doing a modified Week in the Life for...
The photo is dated 1931 and it looks like it was taken near my grandparents' home in Hazleton PA. My maternal grandfather was a coal min...
On this day, we had a tour of the State Opera House, pastry and coffee at Gundell Restaurant, free time and lunch on our own, and then a vis...