See more of his work here at Flickr.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Oh the wonder
I am constantly amazed at the wonderful things out there on the web. Pinterest is beyond addicting. I spotted this one today, and thought of the Altered Book show I saw at the Baltimore Pratt. Now I wonder if one of my artistic peeps could do this one. I bet they could. I know I couldn't.
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- Wordless Wednesday 11 03 30
- You nailed it Will!
- Mindful leads to Grateful
- Flashback Friday 11 03 25
- Wordless Wednesday 11 03 23
- Put it All Together
- Flashback Friday 11 03 18
- Wordless Wednesday 11 03 16
- Salaam to Bahrain
- Happy Pi Day
- Mary Ann Moss films Paris
- Hand Wash Cold by Karen Maezen Miller
- Flashback Friday 11 03 11
- A Glimpse into the Past
- Wordless Wednesday 11 03 09
- Oh the wonder
- I am where I am
- OLW Bloghop - March Edition
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This lad, my former husband, here relaxing just before a wedding down in San Angelo Texas, just had a birthday this week. Birthday boy is...
This week I plan to start on my 2015 Project Life or whatever I am going to call it this year. I see that a lot of digi scrappers are ready ...
It was fun wrapping up this trip in scrapping land which is not always the case. But making the pages reminded me of how many good things di...
Not here, not now because a family member needed me to dogsit. So....see you when I get back!
So much of that month back in 2014 involved my knee replacement and all the rehab and follow up. I was still in the knee rehab for Thanksgi...
1. The book I'm listening to at the gym is The Power of Now . I started it a couple of years ago when I was a regular at the gym a...
Wow, this month is going fast! I think my time in New York and then an 'almost-week' of dogsitting last week put me mentally behind...
I have scanned a bunch of image of our years abroad, but this one is just after we were evacuated from Tehran in 1978. My middle child's...
I'm glad the only metal is inside now
Last Friday, dh had a coupon for a pre-Valentine's Day treat at Starbucks. Coffee and a pastry for $5. Not necessarily the greatest barg...