|loved this look in UK|
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- My Achey, not Breaky Arm
- Flashback Friday 11 02 25
- Connecting the Dots
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 23
- Cheap Slut Olive Oil and other Food Perversions
- A bit of Religion 4 yr old style
- Not Just for Valentine's Day
- Flashback Friday 11 02 18
- Project 365 Week 6
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 02 16
- Project 365 Week 6
- Flashback Friday 11 02 11
- Don't You Want to Make Bread Now?
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 09
- Project 365 Week 5
- Ah the memories...Flashback Friday 11 02 04
- Me and my One Little Word - Learn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 02
- One Little Word Blog Hop
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (336)
This is a wedding in the late 1930s I suspect. My mother had many photos like this but this is the only one that has a family member in i...
My in-laws, Dorothy and Vince, had another poignant story with their wedding. My father-in-law was a Catholic from a NY Irish American fa...
Just noticing as I added this page that I never noted that it was week 25. Maybe I'll go back and add that information and maybe I won...
Day 2 in Budapest started early with our suitcases outside out door at 07:45. Naturally, we ate breakfast and then said Goodbye to the Vant...
Another week of a whole lotta ...not much. Not a lotta cooking, not a lotta eating, not a lotta doing. That's just how some of my summe...
A good day in Vienna was drawing to a close. He had his tour of the Opera House, something I was not interested in. I had seen a performance...
By taking a week break, these pages are a bit behind but you get the point. That is one of the things I like about digital scrapping. You ca...
Ah this summer is just moving along despite a LOT of rain. We all wish we could send even a portion to California but that's not how i...
Boy we've had some hot days! There were several days I didn't even leave the house. Walking out to get the newspaper in the morning...
Our cruise actually was ending in Budapest but we took the extra day package as we had enjoyed our time in the city a lot back in 2008 and ...