This was a week I had to myself as 'the boy' went to Florida. I could have gone but decided to stay home, keep at the PT and just chill. It was a good week, the kind I need once in a while.
That's really all there is to say about it but the process goes on. I like recording time like this. Do you do anything like this?
- ► 2017 (147)
- ► 2016 (206)
- ► 2015 (209)
- ► 2014 (217)
- ► 2013 (251)
- ► 2012 (248)
- My Achey, not Breaky Arm
- Flashback Friday 11 02 25
- Connecting the Dots
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 23
- Cheap Slut Olive Oil and other Food Perversions
- A bit of Religion 4 yr old style
- Not Just for Valentine's Day
- Flashback Friday 11 02 18
- Project 365 Week 6
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 02 16
- Project 365 Week 6
- Flashback Friday 11 02 11
- Don't You Want to Make Bread Now?
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 09
- Project 365 Week 5
- Ah the memories...Flashback Friday 11 02 04
- Me and my One Little Word - Learn
- Wordless Wednesday 11 02 02
- One Little Word Blog Hop
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2010 (268)
- ► 2009 (248)
- ► 2008 (338)
What can I say? I just couldn't find one that was easily added. But I'll try, I'll try and maybe there will be one next week o...
This was actually a dinner made on Thursday but as I will be at The Symphony this evening, I wrote this one ahead for you. You may consider...
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 "They landed with such force, according to an eyewitness who was watching along with New York's mayor, Rud...
Saw this over on Bits and Pieces and it got my day started with a smile. How The Day Sounds from Miky Wolf on Vimeo . Hope you like ho...
Miata? Historic tags?
My lad was out in Western MD for a few days, visiting friends and riding his bike. When he does this, he invariably comes home early and I g...
Kaija in Finlad has her own beautiful blog where she shares some of her amazing hand bound books. I cannot fathom doing such detailed and l...
The whole point of our trip to Charlottesville VA was to to to the Green Valley book fair up near Harrisonburg. We buy books for a boys...
but maybe I still should
original by tsevis