I've done One Little Word two years ago and my word was RELAX. I found a wooden Relax and liked having my word up in my studio to look at all year. That was really all I did to incorporate it into my life. It was a good reminder to slooooow down. Take it easy. I was retired and didn't really need any 'have-to's' in my life.
Last year there was no word. A lot of our life and thoughts were taken up with our little granddaughter who was dying from aplastic anemia. We also had that Snowmagedon. I had other things on my mind and occasionally missed having "A" word.
This year Ali Edwards has a class on incorporating your chosen word in your life. Who doesn't love Ali's way of teaching the profound through simple scrap booking. I glammed onto this.
My word wasn't one that thrilled me at first. You know, you think about a word, roll one or two around in your head and heart and somehow one just fits. You'll know it when you feel it. I waited for one to come to me and thought, I want to be open to what comes. Well the word that kept coming was LEARN. I didn't like it, but darn you word, you just wouldn't let go, would you?!?! So I accepted that God/the Universe had a plan for me for this year, and I would learn what it was in time. I would LEARN. I don't know now because I have to...learn.
|me and my word book|
Now that you've read all about MY word, how about going and seeing Cheri. She's the next on on the bloghop list so go on...pay her a visit! (That's me, number 27.) Cheri is just after me below at number 28.
Then you may want to see all the other OLW'ers who are playing the bloghop?
1) Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com
2) Jill Conyers http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/
3) Monica http://scraplifters.blogspot.com
4) Lynn W http://crafty-creativity.blogspot.com
5) Miranda http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com
6) Mandy http://captureandcreate.wordpress.com
7) Kathy http://katswonderings.blogspot.com
8) Lisa http://makeyourownescape.blogspot.com
9) Donna http://donnabryantdurand.blogspot.com
10) Abbey http://athomewiththerichardsfamily.blogspot.com/
11) Sam http://learncreatedo.wordpress.com/
12) April http://capturethememories.blogspot.com
13) Nicky http://seejanebake.blogspot.com
14) Rebekah http://istampscrapcraft.blogspot.com/
15) Relly http://rel.ly
16) Nancy http://goshery.blogspot.com
17) Cynthia http://paperpapereverywhere.blogspot.com/
18) Kathryn http://katlodesigns.com
19) Nikki http://www.inkyart.com.au
20) Heather http://scrappyhare.blogspot.com
21) Gayle www.lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com
22) Kristina http://ciqis.blogspot.com
23) Debra http://blakleyhomeplace.blogspot.com
24) Becky http://beckyandjames.com
25) Amy http://reflectivesnapshots.com
26) Marlene http://moore-fun-in-the-sun.blogspot.com/
27) Maureen http://cookingmylife.blogspot.com
28) Cheri http://cheriandrews.blogspot.com
29) Monica Scrapmom http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com
30) Jan http://mysimplelittlelife.typepad.com
31) Junelle http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com/p/contact-me.html
32) Margaret http://www.gutsymom.blogspot.com
33) Sharyn http://www.analteredlife.com
34) Tere http://terecontodomicorazon.blogspot.com/