Translate

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Me and my One Little Word - Learn

Poor old literal minded me is having a bit of a go with my word I'm afraid.

Geeze, word, it's been a whole month. You have to be a bit clearer with me. Subtle often alludes me. I did learn one thing last month. I learned that my parents really were in love, long, long ago.  It's been so long since each of them died that it's easier to see the people they once were rather than the people I 'knew' growing up a child and a young-ish adult. I mean both of them were dead by the time I was in my mid-30s.  I had so much life learning to do. So, ok word. I was just a slow learner. Maybe you are doing as much with me as I'm letting you do. I'll be patient. Ok, I'll try to be patient. Is that better?

 

I hope you get a chuckle about how I see myself and you. Maybe at the end of February, it will all look different. Bye for now Little Word. I know you're around, and I'll keep an eye out for you. Oh yes, I'll keep and open heart too. Cya!

1 comment:

cia said...

I love your conversations with your word! So cute!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts