Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashback Friday 11 02 11

When my dh goes on a trip by himself he always adds the info of where he's staying on our digital calendar. He almost always makes the reservations for stops on his way there and returning. After 10 years of this, I have learned he always comes home early. Someone makes fun of my being a homebody, but boy he's the one who always cuts his trips short. But I love him, and have learned that if there's something I want to get done while he's gone, I'd better do it in the first days rather than the last.

Here's that cutie pie with the unruly hair as a boy, circa 1949.


I bet I could Photoshop that hair into submission...

1 comment:

CameoRoze said...

This totally makes me smile. I have an 'early bird' husband, too. Love this younger version you posted.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts