Saturday, January 29, 2011

It was one of those days..

This happened recently and it was a funny but dangerous incident. The pictures almost tell the story.


I sit down to breakfast, mug of tea on hand, bowl of oatmeal ready, laptop done with, the newspapers to read.



I decide to light the nice red candle to the left of my placemat. Make it a nice breakfast atmosphere just for me.

While eating my oatmeal I read the newspaper,  and then slowly notice something.


The open page of the paper is right over the candle, and is slowly starting to burn. Fortunately that was all.  Could I blame it all on the night before???


It was that glorious full moon AND the eclipse. I say that's what it was and stick to that story, but I don't burn candles at the breakfast table any more.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts