Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Daily December 2



Thursday, I thought I was going to an altered box exhibit in Baltimore but oh my. Do I have a story.

I had gone to Hampden first to see a shop there but couldn't find a parking space. So I wandered down to 34th Street and saw the lights a bit early as it was only dusk. By the time I left and was driving down to the Pratt Library it was dark and absolute rush hour traffic. I know Baltimore pretty well but not all the one way streets. It was a bit of a nightmare but I still had time. Finally I got to the parking garage, dashed up to the library and found out...I was a week early.

All was not lost as it was the night they light the Washington Monument and so I had a great evening, all on my own, and saw fire works at a reasonable time. 7:30p.m. Things always work out.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts