Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Daily December 17

A story I had thought about when I made the Ho Ho Ho page using Cathy Zielske's HoHo Holiday words. The cutlery is Anna Aspnes' Art Play Palette Cuisine.



I forget what the bottom band  on the ho, ho ho page is but I'll check and get back to you! Overlay is bubble wrap used as a stamp. Much more fun than popping the bubbles!


Totally digital right side page and I'll have to do that supply list later today. Check back if you're interested in what was used.


Gotta run this am to a commitment I wish I didn't have. btw, that page of cutlery was to suggest holiday cooking/baking, all of which I haven't done. Ha! Better for the scales that way. Click image to read the story.

2 comments:

Laura in CT said...

Popped over from DD to take a look at your December Daily, and it's awesome! I love the bubble wrap stamping--now I'll have to try that. (Do you use ink or paint or what?) Now I must add your blog to my Google Reader so I can keep up--thanks for sharing.

Rosie said...

What a great story, so funny! Love your creativity using bubble wrap!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts