Friday, December 17, 2010

December Daily December 16

Another one of those days in front of the fire with books, and magazines and movies. Strangely enough I didn't make any popcorn. But I did get my pages done and am still enjoying the process.


The one page definitely looks very homemade with my handwriting but I felt like doing it. Some days are like kindergarten days. When I made the first toilet roll overlay I just played with the rest of the transparency. That is an eyeglasses stamp from the $bin at Michaels, thick paint and thin. The stars must be a stamp also but I sure can't recall having one like that!


Love the white lights round the front door, even if they are almost old fashioned now. More houses are using colored lights which are now 'newer.' Seems strange to see trends come full circle but that's what happens if you live long enough I guess. ;-0



All the little bits of the day in a grid from Ali Edwards 6x8 Templates. Saw that the gold star paper is an Anna Griffith and the one little snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch. 

Best news is that my son got home from Afghanistan.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad that your son is home safe!!!

Joan said...

Glad to hear that your son is home!!
I think your Dec. Daily is very nice - mine is just a jumble of thoughts and papers right now!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts