Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December Daily December 14

What a cold day it was yesterday! I thought a lot about my son wondering if he has left, if he's half way round the world, or what. He was a cheery little lad in England and so much a first born. Then and now.


Here I finally decided on the yellow overlay to add a glow to that sepia page.


I had taken shots round the house yesterday with that snow and decided it was a good day to use the CameraBag app on my iPhone.  I love that phone and if only it wouldn't ring! NO calls!


I had planned for there to be a third page but it was so bloody cold when I went out to a JinShinJyutsu dinner that I had no desire to go back to the car to get my phone after I went in. So maybe I'll write out the third page about it, maybe not. I'll see how today goes.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great page. It's cold here too.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts