Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Daily December 13

Snow! that early morning snowfall threw me for a bit of a loop because I had a few things I needed to get done either on Monday or Tuesday.  Most of it fell while I was washing my hair and fortunately most of it was gone before  my hair was dry.


Santa is from DoverPublications weekly freebies, rub-on ?; #13 is from StudioGypsy Number Badges


Santa overlay is KPertiet VintageGreetingsNo1, paper is KPertiet_FlourishedChristmas. Tag on left on doily is my first and LAST foray into glitter. HeroArts Happy Holiday Stamp. (and do you see the little pic of the man on the beach? That's my dh in Florida, on a chilly day there too. I keep telling him to send me larger pictures...)

Now below there are two different layouts. 13 really is finished but I'm not sure which of the two overlays on the right I'll use. The red text or the yellow/gold  text. I like them both. Some of it depends on how December 14 goes.


AEdwards_DecemberDaily6x8LayeredTemplates, snow word art (words erased) Jenn Lindsey WinterWordArt; overrlay on right is from CelesteKnight MerryandBright


AEdwards_DecemberDaily6x8LayeredTemplates, snow word art (words erased) Jenn Lindsey WinterWordArt; on right overlay with Anna Aspnes ScriptTeaseTime

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts