Monday, December 13, 2010

December Daily December 12

My days get simpler.


Other than a plethora of movies, I managed to get the lights up around the front door. The staples could have been longer but godwilling, the garland will stay up for the holidays.  An evening of magazines to round out the day.

(Picture on left is from Crate and Barrel catalog, holly strip is Christmas packing tape from  $store or Michaels/Target $bin. Letters on the right are from Pattie Knox's FancifulFeltRibbons_Alphabetized-Deep)

3 comments:

{natalie pozniak} said...

Great Page! Love the reindeer plates.

Carole said...

Great page! I'm beginning to get the hang of simple too! Such cute reindeer plates, and is that chocolate fondue ... yum!!!

Carole

Roxy said...

Maureen, just had to stop by to say thanks for your comment on my blog, and oh my gosh, your album is FABULOUS!!! I love it!!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts