Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Daily December 11

I had seen the first two of this trilogy but years ago, i.e. when they came out. I didn't want to watch the third (final?) one until I had refreshed my mind, so I planned that when dh was away I would have a Bourne Day. Yesterday was that day!

There was a list made out but that was mostly just to remind me of things I wanted to get this week. Other than an early morning meeting and a visit to a friend, my day centered around movies. Not bad at all.



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Maureen thanks for stopping by my blog! I am loving your DD too!!! I think the most important things are to document what really happens in our lives when they do!!! Glad that you got to watch those movies and enjoy the day!

Hoping your week is full of fun and life!
e.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts