Sunday, October 3, 2010

Guess What Season?

This is my favorite time of year and not only because the heat is finally gone. I like fall a lot and Halloween is just kind of like the cherry on the the top.

Our front door is still not done, and no sign of the storm door yet but at least I can add my wreath. It's a true Maryland wreath with oyster shells and I made the base years and years ago. I love it.


Now I loved this project that I bought here when it was on sale this past Wednesday. Here it is with just the letters.


Here it is on top of the papers. I had to add two more papers myself - the pumpkins - though I could have printed one of those in the kit twice. It's not for me though. It's for our grandson, the one whose sister died September 1st.


I may...may ...make another one for us but probably not. I am not overjoyed at lots of cutting things out and only did this one out of love. I hope it gives the family a bit of happiness despite Bekah's recent death. I better get going and glue it, get the cord or ribbon, and get it ready for mailing. I hope you're enjoying your autumn too. Anything new on the decorating scene?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts