Monday, September 27, 2010

AAM Monday

Another Monday, this one feeling almost like real fall weather with very high humidy/drizzle that makes the temperature seem higher than 70.

It is a day where the clothes are in the dryer by necessity rather than hanging on the line.

It is a day when my dh has a conference to attend this week, but oddly enough it is not in another city somewhere in the US. It is in a hotel about 2 city blocks away from our house!

It is a day where the cat is still not awake even though I have been up for almost 3 hours.



It's a day where I feel like going back to bed myself but will be off to the gym shortly.

It is a day I am grateful to have found something valuable that was mislaid.

It is a day to be grateful for life and the choices it offers - always.

1 comment:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

I like these grateful posts, Maureen.

I know when the days are getting longer when Trudy wants to go outside, and then goes back to her upstairs bed for three more hours ;-)

Lovely tea photo too.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts