Saturday, July 24, 2010

Write What's True

We are leaving Kauai today, and yes, it's beautifully paradise, and yes, this is a wonderful opportunity to see another part of the world and yes, the ocean is all around me and even a short walk from my bedroom. And yes, we will see the volcanos next on Hawaii, then Honolulu ....

But really? it's too hot for me, too humid, too much feeling the need to see what's here and eat again, and get in the car to ... It's always the to-ing and fro-ing that get me worn out.  I am worn out and as on most vacations, I just want a day to stay in bed and sleep. A day with no one else about and nothing I am pushed to do.  Somehow that never happens and somehow it's what I need the most.

Somehow I need to make that happen.

1 comment:

willywagtail said...

I agree totally. Holidays can be very tiring. Cherrie

Blog Archive

Popular Posts