Monday, July 5, 2010

Sounds like surgery...

Naw, it wasn't surgery but it was a bit of a shock when I came home Friday to..

finger infected, --> Emergency room

So I called dh on his cell, waited to see if he would call back, debated whether I should go to the hospital, wondering when this finger issue started, how could he have not mentioned it. etc. etc.
Finally I get a call and he is on his way to the grocery store to pick up a prescription for the infection.

The boy arrives home like this.


I hear a saga about it only feeling funny that a.m (when I am out all day) and suddenly being filled with pus. ugh. Whatever caused it, I have my strong feelings that the fact that someone is a cuticle picker has some bearing on the problem. Whatever. But I think what "I" brought home helps the cure.



Crabacakes...part of any great 4th of July weekend - with a chocolate eclair and a cream cheese brownie for dessert...That helps cure all ills.

1 comment:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

Oh... crabcakes.... HUGE crabcakes...

Hope your sweetie is feeling better. Scary note!!!

Blog Archive

Popular Posts