Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not much happenin'

Today has been one of those days that made me feel like I'd prefer to go back to bed and be left alone ...all...day. I just didn't feel like doing anything but I did.

The brake job on my car was not right, they were still not feeling tight, and so back the car went to the dealer. I did get a loaner of a lovely silver Jetta but once I drove it home, the summer drowsies hit. I got the laundry on the line, a meatloaf in the toaster over which I put outside, and then ....the time just went by.

I waited for the UPS man to come as dh walked over to pick up HIS car which got a new seat belt holder. That seems trivial, but when it doesn't work, it doesn't work and besides being against the law, a lack of seat belt is darn dangerous.

The UPS man came and he has a new Macbook and I got my Shutterfly book.

Beach at Tarifa

May I go to sleep now?

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts