Translate

Friday, April 9, 2010

Home again, Home again...jiggitey jig

Ah home...



and home is where

  • I can sleep as long as I like with no bus to catch or sight to see
  • there is a hot pot of tea waiting for me when I wake up
  • my daily rhythms fall back into place
  • I have my dear iMac with its big screen and all my art things about
  • I can hang laundry in the breeze
  • my meals are on my hunger time frame not when a restaurant is open
  • there are clothes for each vagary of weather
  • and finally home is where the cat and his barfing still feel comforting for a while
Home is a good place to come back to every time.

1 comment:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

LOL! Totally agree. And must add: "I don't have to haul 20 pounds of junk with me all day."

Hope you had a nice trip. Can't wait to see the pics. Have you uploaded them somewhere?

Blog Archive

Popular Posts