Translate

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Clutter begone!

After seeing the Simplify 101 online courses for a couple of years (?), I finally decided to take one as I knew I would procrastinate on clearing clutter post recent vacation. I really wanted to get to a state where I feel comfortable in most rooms of my house most of the time. I'm in the Quick and Simple Clutter Control. Most of the information I knew, but somehow paying some money and being accountable, at least on line, helps me really do what I know how to do. It's also the electronic kick in the pants to Do It NOW.

So far I've concentrated on my mess in the bedroom.







Now this sure makes me happy and I look forward to walking into the bedroom tonight, knowing that the clutter is just not hiding somewhere else. Tomorrow, maybe some time doing some of the same in the studio.

1 comment:

Just a Plane Ride Away said...

I think I need to take this course...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts