Sunday, April 18, 2010

Artsy Fartsy

Another great studio day chez nous with my Artist Way peeps. I had such a good time I didn't take any photos....sigh.

I tried to get more done on the little art journal for the most recent trip to Italy and Malta but it sure takes time to get paint on and then be patient enough to let it dry! In between I did some punch outs of flower catalogs and some cutting of text from The Economist. I swear their headlines are the best for collage with many clever twists of the English language. After spending enough time with the art journal, and finding that baby wipes DO work on the cheap acrylics, work well enough to see the depth of the gesso, I said...Digital Time.


For me, the digital is so much faster and I CAN get it done in an hour or so. So here's today's piece for my dil. I know this would make her life so much easier, if she were back in her own home and not in the hospital 2 hrs away with Bekah. I wish home time so much for them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts