Monday, March 22, 2010

When it rains, it pours

It's funny that after a very quiet period, our house has seemed very busy. I wonder if that has anything to do with dh fixing the doorbell!

From lots of quiet chez nous, we had a bustle of doorbell ringing Saturday. We had gone out to breakfast with friends, something we hadn't planned, and when we came home I decided after a bit that I would take a nap. I do this about 3 times a year. I don't nap easily and I was just drifting off to sleep when the doorbell rang. My son and grandson here in Annapolis. That was just the first of many many rings that day.

Sunday seemed the same! Now today is starting with a drizzle so I wonder if it will be a quieter day or the same? I don't know...but I'll be at coffee with one friend at 8:30, coffee with another at 1:30 and at the physical therapist at 6:00. This time dh will have the doorbell to himself unless the cat gets interested in answering the door!

Happy Monday to you!

1 comment:

脣形 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts