Monday, March 8, 2010

AAM Monday

All about me Monday... Now which of us doesn't really think, deep down somewhere we don't want to always go, that it IS all about me!! Well, me can be downright amusing to me a lot so I hope you is amusing to you. I'm happy to be here in Hilton Head enjoying the ocean outside my door, well balcony i.e. And let me tell you, it is so great to be walking outside, in the sun, with the surf to my side. I left a Maryland with icy piles of snow still remaining, and the roads and sidewalks really not always fit for walking yet. Sadly, the school children had to or they would have still in school when the September opening rolled around!

But it's been a while since I did a wordle, and thought I would do one on a recent post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts