Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home again, Home again...jiggitey jig

Well, we two have done the markets of London and a very very short two hours in the vastness of NYC and now it is home.

I could never have enough of London, I don't think, and NYC is like a shot of adrenaline. For me that is best in small doses, but 2 hrs was a nice appetizer.

The transatlantic crossing betwixt the two cities is best forgotten. I bought dh a tie on board, and he said...I'd rather not have a reminder of this part of this trip! The Cunard Queen Victoria is a gorgeous ship but other than that it certainly fails to live up to the Cunard standard in most any way.

I would strongly suggest that you DO NOT take a trip on her. Service, friendliness are lacking and the food was lackluster. Smiles from the crew were in very short supply and a week with people who seemed to resent you and their jobs is not something to pay for with no option of getting up and walking out.

More details later...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts