Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dishing The Week 12-06-09

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW I can see the occasional flash of a cardinal. So pretty with the green bamboo and the white snow. Nature's Christmas palette.













I AM HEARING the airplanes fly overhead on their way to and from BWI. That means it's crisp and cold out.

I AM WEARING fleecy clothes. God bless the inventors of fleece!

I AM THINKING that it will be nice to see various extended family today and all together at one time!

I AM READING "Matchless: A Christmas Story" by Gregory Maguire. Excellent


I AM THANKFUL FOR a husband who is always willing to do what is needed.

I AM CREATING a simple meal today. Sometimes it's good to remember I don't have to do it all. That's what good purchased food is for.










I AM HOPING that the weather stays as it is so everyone can make it today. I'm also hoping I can find decent folding chairs at Target!

FROM THE KITCHEN there will be stuffed pork loins enough for a dozen today.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS is driving out in the snow as I did yesterday but only if it's for fun.













A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK- Mammogram Monday, then try to catch up with a couple more friends, then head off to Boston via Acela. What a treat!

1 comment:

bluerosephoto said...

Hope the mammogram went well. I get mine early next year.

Hope you find some time to relax in the coming weeks. :o)

Blog Archive

Popular Posts